No time or engery for a full post, but instead a brain dump (to prove I'm not dead as much as anything else).
1) I hate the Visa Olympic commercial. I do not and will not say "Go World." I say Go USA. If Visa wants to be an American company, they should too. And yes, I still think we should boycott the Olympics due to the brutality of the murderous Chinese Communist government.
2) It rains a lot more in Tulsa than Tucson.
3) Cheering for the Braves is such a frustrating experience. I grew up following them when they were lousy. The sixties...and seventies...and eighties, well, they stunk. And it's not so much that they aren't first place any more as it is the way they keep shooting themselves in the foot. Oh well, Chipper's hitting .400 on June 18. When was the last time that happened?
4) Recording TV shows and skipping the commericals rocks. The guy who invented that should win the Nobel prize.
5) Global warming? With snow in Washington state in June? Yeah right. It's a complete lie based not on the environment but on gaining control of people's lives.
6) The man most people expect to be Barack Obama's National Security Advisor said (seriously, I'm not making this up) that Winnie the Pooh is a very useful treatise on international relations. Boy I just can't wait for the second Carter term to start. Wonder how many Americans will die because of the Boy Wonder's fabulist world view.
7) Turning 46 isn't nearly as bad as the alternative!