6/25/2006

Happy Blogiversary to Me

One year ago, this little venture into the world of public Internet blathering begin. I feel a little like Abraham Lincoln, "the world will little note, nor long remember" these postings. But I've had a lot of fun. I've written some stuff that got noticed and linked in prominent corners of the greater blogosphere. I've been able to vent about things that drive me crazy (fortunately there are only a few hundred of those). And I've made some new friends and reconnected with some old ones.

I hate to break it to you, but I think I'm going to be around for a while longer...

1 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger Cindy Swanson said...

Happy Bloggiversary, Bob! I remember you from FFF days, and saw your link on Dan Burrell's blog. I'll be visiting more often!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home