8/19/2005

Plus One

This blog will not always be only about the wailings of a grieving father! When my heart heals (in a year or two), I'll go back to ranting about politics, religion, taxes, immigration, and whatever else pushes my hot buttons. But today...

She's moved in to the dorm. It was hot enough in Ohio today to make us feel like we were still in Arizona. And a lot more humid. But we survived the registration line, the id line, the key line, the computer line, the audition line, and the conga line (just checking to see if you were still paying attention!). She met her roommate and found out how much they had in common.

I'm fine. Really. I'm fine. Of course fine is an acronym. It stands for:

Freaked out
Insecure
Neurotic
Emotional

But it's only 61 days till she comes home for fall break!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home