12/24/2005

Christmas Traditions (Part 3)

We always open one present on Christmas Eve...and I like that. (Never have been much for that patience stuff.) It's a fun way to stretch out the presents and get things going a little sooner. I highly recommend it.

My favorite Christmas carol is "What Child Is This?" hands down. I don't think I've ever heard a bad arrangement of it. And the best Christmas music recording ever made is "What if Mozart Wrote 'Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas'" by the Hampton String Quartet. Classical twist on the familiar songs and carols that never gets old.

Brenda's white chocolate dipped ginger snaps are the best cookies in the world. If you've never had them, let me express my pity for your loss.

1 Comments:

At 11:08 PM, Blogger Jeff Kouba said...

White chocolate dipped ginger snaps? Mmm. Never heard of such a thing, but sounds yummy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home