2/13/2007

My Inheritance Jackpot

Proverbs 19:14 says, "House and riches are the inheritance of fathers: and a prudent wife is from the LORD." This means that, just as you might inherit a house or money from your parents (thankfully mine are still alive), a man inherits a great wife directly from God.

21 years ago on Valentine's Day, I hit the inheritance jackpot. Brenda is the best friend I have, my biggest fan, and the one who shares my dreams. Despite all the evidence to the contrary, she believes in me. And I am very grateful both to God and to you Babe for all that you do! Thank you, and Happy Anniversary.

1 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hats off to Brenda for putting up with you for so many years! Just kidding! Congratulations! Rebecca

 

Post a Comment

<< Home