3/18/2006

The Definition of Mixed Emotions

Mixed emotions is what you have when you pick your team (Bama) to lose in the second round of the tourney to a team you have going all the way to the Final Four (UCLA) and then watch them come within a flicker of an eyelash of pulling the major upset. I promised myself this year I'd pick with my head instead of my heart...but my heart sure won while the game lasted. It was only after it ended that my head reasserted itself and at least one portion of my bracket remained intact.

4 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Blogger WomanHonorThyself said...

Awwwwwwwwwww...heh.

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger brian rahn said...

I picked with my head and my heart. George Mason proved both equally wrong. I rooted for Alabama in your honor, but that didn't help either. Go Bradley!!!

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Jeff Kouba said...

What a tourney so far. My Hawkeyes went down in flames yet again.

 
At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought the definition of mixed emotions was when you see your mother-in-law drive over a cliff in your brand new car!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home