Thoughts on the Murder of George Tiller
1) Vengeance belongs to God.
2) George Tiller was one of the most disgusting human beings ever to pollute the air of planet Earth. He has blood on his hands--the blood of thousands of innocents. He made Joseph Mengele look like a choir boy. He is no doubt at this very moment burning in the very hottest part of Hell, and he deserves it. He should not have been murdered.
3) No one who is truly pro-life can possibly support Tiller's murder. In a more sane society, he would have already been arrested, convicted and executed by the state as a mutliple murderer. But that does not justify anyone taking the law into their own hands.
4) This event will be used by our current government to paint every defender of innocent life as a terrorist. They believe this already, and they have been handed a very powerful stick with which to beat us...one they will use.
5) A religious organization that accepts blatant and unrepetant sinners like Tiller without demanding they change does not deserve to be called a church.
6) Tiller won't murder any more babies. That does not justify his murder. It's a sad day. Period.