3/27/2007

The Nick Saban Pizza Parlor

Spring practice started for Bama on Saturday, and the new coach and his staff are doing things right. Following up on a strenuous offseason workout program, the practice routine has been described by a variety of people as intense. And that's a very good thing. I am sick and tired of losing games in the fourth quarter. And now that the Nick Saban Pizza Parlor is open for business, I think that's going to happen a lot less this year. I'm more optimistic than I've been in a long time.

(For those of you who don't speak football coach, Saban said some of the guys were "making pizzas" during the running portion of practice. I could spell it out for you, but don't think about it too closely if you're eating...unless you want to join the guys on the sidelines bringing up the last meal.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home